Private Data We Receive And Collect
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
We are using following services on our app: Google Play Services, Google Analytics for Firebase, Firebase Crashlytics, Facebook Audience Network and few other log info to avoid crashes
Audience Network offered by Facebook which is a advertisement provider is what we are using throughout our app to monetize the contents and generate revenue.
The ads are displayed based on your online activity and we natively do not have any control over your ad preference
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
More information regarding the data processing
We strongly protect your data and no info is shared to anyone directly by the app, read more on the same:
- Whenever you use other service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We value your trust in providing us your some of your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- To keep the Services safe and secure for everyone using the app from administrators to regular users with limited rights
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.